Extra support for solar/heat pumps (“RES subsidy”)

Extra support for solar/heat pumps (“RES subsidy”)

More information

Duration

2020 was the first year. The programme is yet to become permanent; up to €2 million funding foreseen in the 2021 climate change support programme budget. First call opened 28 May 2020.

Recipients

Lithuanian households

Managing body

BETA (Housing Energy Efficiency Agency)

Volume of funding

€2 million total per year, financed from climate change programme

Own contribution

30% subsidy in addition to the 30% specified above (under “Multi Apartment Building Renovation (Modernisation) Programme”). This brings total subsidy to 51%.

Details

Why 51%? Applicants get 30% “ordinary” subsidy already, leaving only 70% to be covered by their own funds. The additional 30% “RES subsidy” is applied to this remaining 70%, not the whole project amount. This makes the effective subsidy rate at (1-0.3)*0.3 + 0.3 = 0.51, or 51%. More: bit.ly/34Z3fjL (in Lithuanian)

Share on facebook
Share on twitter

We invite you to fill in the form to receive news and updates about ComAct in your inbox, not more than twice a year.

Please note all fields are compulsory.

Subscribe

* indicates required

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from BPIE:

We're committed to your privacy. BPIE uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, projects, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.